Leased lines have served the corporate business community for over 30 years.
Whilst Leased Lines are more expensive than standard fibre broadband, their UK wide availability, symmetrical service speeds and 6 hour fix Service Agreement make them ideal for SME companies as well.
Leased Lines can connect two of your sites together without Internet Access or can be used to connect any of your locations to the Internet. 123Telecom also offer VPN configurations which deliver the best of both worlds.
The fast response time (latency) along with the service speed you need, make Leased Lines ideal for both Voice and Data.
In most cases, 123Telecom can install Leased Lines free of charge on a multi year contract basis and/or using the Governments Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Every Leased Line is quoted as a bespoke service, based on your location, service speed requirements and bearer type.
We are always happy to advise what service is best for you and in most cases we can provide a quotation within hours.
Please give us a call with your exact requirements.
- A range of premium Internet access products
- Suitable for Voice and Data
- Private connections can securely link multiple sites
- 24/7/365 Service Level Agreement with 6 hour fix
- Available UK wide, even where standard fibre is not
- Dedicated bandwidth to guarantee speed
- Upload and Download are the same speed
- Many speed options: 50Mb, 100Mb, 200Mb, 500Mb and 1Gb (1000Mb)
- Gigabit Voucher Scheme funding may be available
- Many bearer types: GEA, EFM, 100Mb Fibre, 1Gb Fibre
- Unlimited Use
Futureproof your business with up to £2,500 towards a gigabit-capable Internet connection.
123Telecom are a registered supplier of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme, funded by HM Government Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport.
Gigabit Lines are Faster and more reliable than traditional broadband, with Upload speeds as fast as Download speeds – no slowdowns or buffering and perfect for networking multiple sites.
The monthly cost of Gigabit services has halved over the past 12 months and lower cost variants with maximum speeds of 100Mb, 200Mb and 500Mb can also be delivered under the scheme.
Call 123Telecom on 03300 949123 for full details of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.