123Telecom have been a leading supplier of Internet access products and services for over 15 years, providing resilient services to large and small organisations across the UK.
Our passion for delivering solid business grade services has earnt our technical support team the praise of our customers, who, without exception, tell us that 123Telecom is the best Broadband provider they have ever had.
Whilst most of our customers are regular businesses who simply want good Broadband, we specialise in companies who will need more: Faster Speeds; SmartRouters; Resilience; Cloud Telephony; VoIP; Multi-Site Networks; Line-of-Sight Links; Managed Wi-Fi; Air Broadband; Sub-Tenanting; Access Control.
As well as routers, 123Telecom offer a wide range of layer 2/3 network switches, combined with technical support to deploy traffic management including VLANs.
We also offer remote router management, real-time service monitoring, usage monitoring and additional service care levels up to 24/7/365.
- First class technical support with personal customer care
- Approved for Government 1Gb Voucher Scheme
- We always offer the fastest speed available
- No traffic profiling to maximise your Broadband speed
- All services optimised for VoIP telephony from 123Telecom
- All our services are Business Grade with Fixed-IP
- All Broadband types: FTTC & FTTP Fibre, ADSL2+, ADSL, Annex-M
- All Broadband types: Upto 330Mb speeds over copper
- NEW UltraFast Fibre/Gfast: provided, subject to contract
- SmartRouters available for advanced applications
- Dual Broadband configurations available for increased resilience
- Leased Lines available in all areas (Fibre, EFM and GEA)
- Main Leased Line Speeds: 50Mb, 100Mb, 200Mb, 500Mb & 1Gb
- VPN and MPLS services to link multiple sites
- Line-of-sight extenders to link multiple buildings
- Advanced Wi-Fi solutions for large premises and public access
- Outdoor Wi-Fi solutions
Futureproof your business with up to £2,500 towards a gigabit-capable Internet connection.
123Telecom are approved by HM Government to manage applications and deliver services under the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.
Gigabit Lines are Faster and more reliable than traditional broadband, with Upload speeds as fast as Download speeds – no slowdowns or buffering and perfect for networking multiple sites.
The monthly cost of Gigabit services has halved over the past 12 months and lower cost variants with maximum speeds of 100Mb, 200Mb and 500Mb can also be delivered under the scheme.
Call 123Telecom on 03030300123 for full details of the Gigabit Voucher Scheme.