123Telecom supply ultra reliable business telephone solutions using Cloud Telephony.
Cloud Telephony solutions manage your extensions, voicemail and other call features using carrier grade equipment located in secure data centres, hence the name Cloud. Compared with traditional onsite solutions, Cloud Telephony significantly reduces equipment costs because you only need new handsets to create a complete business phone system.
Cloud phones use existing network cabling, do not require an installation engineer, include unlimited free support and do not require a maintenance contract. Systems can be single-site or multi-site and can integrate home workers, overseas offices and staff with smartphones.
Your Cloud Telephony phone system is built by plugging our telephone handsets into your existing computer network. Using your Internet connection, each handset automatically connects to our service to collect its unique configuration.
Your handsets then connect to our Cloud Telephony servers and are ready to use for both inbound and outbound calls within seconds.
It’s that simple.
Resilience, Reliability and Security are the most important elements of any telephony solution. Our CISCO Broadsoft platform is the most robust and widely used platform in the world with thousands of carrier grade installations, in over 80 countries and delivering services to over 20 million handsets.
Our servers are duplicated across multiple UK data centres each with multiple servers, power backup & connections with UK & Worldwide phone networks via BT-IPexchange. We also offer services based on servers in the USA for clients with offices in North America.
Your Cloud Telephony system can be increased or decreased in size at any time, simply by adding or removing handsets. Handsets can be connected in different locations, either in the UK or overseas. This makes our solution ideal for companies with multiple sites and/or homeworkers.
- Flexible Extension Numbering
- Direct Dial Numbers (DDI’s)
- Internal & External Call Transfer
- Announced and Blind Call Transfer
- Diverts: Always, Busy, No Answer
- Flexible Ring Groups & Call Pick-Up
- Do Not Disturb
- Voice Mail (with optional message forward to email)
- Music On Hold (can be customised)
- Barred Destination/Number List
- Personal & Group Address Books
- Conferencing Calls
- Call Hold. Make 2nd Call. Then Transfer or Conference
- Single-Site or Multi-Site or International Sites
- UK Numbers Available from Any Exchange Area
- International Telephone Numbers from 70 Countries
Optional features include:
- Click-to-dial from your PC
- Video calling from your deskphone
- CRM integration with over 50 products
- Call Recording
- Business Call Statistics
- Call Centre Statistics and Wall Boards