123Telecom offer ultra reliable business telephone solutions built on the worlds largest carrier grade platform from Broadsoft, part of the CISCO group.
Your Cloud Telephony phone system is built by plugging our telephone handsets into your existing computer network. Using your Internet connection, each handset automatically connects to our Provisioning Server to collect its unique configuration.
Your handsets then connect to our Cloud Telephony Platform. They are now ready to use for both inbound and outbound calls.
It’s that simple.
Resilience and Reliability is the most important part of any telephony solution. Our Broadsoft platform is the most robust and widely used platform in the world with around 1000 installations with over 17 million handsets. Our servers are duplicated across multiple UK & USA data centres. Each data centre has multiple servers, power backup & connections with UK & Worldwide phone networks via BT-IPexchange.
Your Cloud Telephony system can be increased or decreased in size at any time, simply by adding or removing handsets. Handsets can be connected in different locations, either in the UK or overseas. This makes our solution ideal for companies with multiple sites and/or homeworkers.
- Flexible Extension Numbering
- Direct Dial Numbers (DDI’s)
- Internal & External Call Transfer
- Announced and Blind Call Transfer
- Diverts: Always, Busy, No Answer
- Flexible Ring Groups & Call Pick-Up
- Do Not Disturb
- Voice Mail (with optional message forward to email)
- Music On Hold (can be customised)
- Barred Destination/Number List
- Personal & Group Address Books
- Conferencing Calls
- Call Hold. Make 2nd Call. Then Transfer or Conference
- Single-Site or Multi-Site or International Sites
- UK Numbers Available from Any Exchange Area
- International Telephone Numbers from 70 Countries